In light of recent events concerning COVID19, we have extended our refund period to 21 days. (Effective for orders after 18th March 2020) Deliveries may be slightly delayed.
Customers must return all items within 14 days of receipt for a refund.
Customers may return their items up to 28 days after receipt for an exchange or store credit.
Our return requirements are as follows:
- The swing tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. If the swing tag has been removed, Arctic Army will reject the return. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- If the item is out of stock and you require an exchange, you will have to wait around 21 days for your jacket to be remade in your size.
- By requesting an exchange, you can no longer request a refund for your item, only further exchanges or store credit will be issued.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. Arctic Army Ltd reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorising a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Arctic Army Ltd reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorised and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online and in the Return Instructions email. The merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
- Can be used one time only on a future order within 1 year of the receipt of credit.
- Is not cumulative with other store credits;
- Must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit.
Return postage is not covered by Arctic Army. It is the customer's responsibility to return items to us in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Arctic Army is in no way responsible for losses in transit, to prevent loss we recommend sending the items fully insured for their retail value. Returns are a free service, we charge no fee to process returns and shipping back to you is complimentary on your first exchange.
Exchanges due to sizing after the first time will be charged at our standard shipping rate. Our partner DPD offer a returns shop service, you can take your return to a DPD returns shop and DPD will return it to us.
For UK, the cost of a label for this is £7. This service is also available in most countries in Europe, prices may vary. If you would like to use this service please email email@example.com
We recommend using Parcelmonkey.co.uk to arrange returns, they offer drop off and door-to-door services from as little as £7.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company.
Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.