Flight bombers, classic bombers and Arctic parkas can be exchanged for alternate sizes. If the item is out of stock you will have to wait up to 21 days for your jacket to be remade in your size.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on made-to-order Lux or super lux parkas or bombers or full fur coats that have been made as a custom order.
Please note all sale items can not be refunded. We only offer an exchange (where stock is available) or a credit note. By purchasing a sale item you hereby agree that if the item is unsuitable, you will receive an exchange (where available) or alternatively a store credit.
Please double check the Sizing information very carefully before ordering. This notice does not affect your statuary rights as a consumer.
Customers must return all items within 14 days after receipt for an exchange or full refund on IN STOCK ITEMS only.
Return Terms and Conditions
- The Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. Arctic Army ltd reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Arctic Army ltd reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online and in the Return Instructions email. The merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
Customers pay for exchanges or return postage.
- can be used one time only on a future order within 1 year of the receipt of credit.
- is not cumulative with other store credits;
- must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit.
Return postage is not covered by Arctic Army. It is the customer's responsibility to return items to us in accordance with our terms and conditions. Arctic Army is in no way responsible for losses in transit, to prevent loss we recommend sending the items fully insured for their retail value. Returns are a free service, we charge no fee to process returns and shipping back to you is complimentary on your first exchange. Exchanges due to sizing after the first time will be charged at our standard shipping rate. Our partner DPD offer a returns shop service, you can take your return to a DPD returns shop and DPD will return it to us. The cost of a label for this is £7, if you would like to use this service please email email@example.com. Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company.
Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.