You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms of Service, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in the content on this Website are the property of Arctic Army, and you are granted no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks or any other intellectual property and material rights relating to its content.
Refund or exchange
Flight bombers, classic bombers and Arctic classic parkas can be exchanged but if item is out of stock you may have to wait up to 21 days for your jacket to be remade in your size.
Please note all sale items can not be refunded. Please double check the sizing information very carefully before ordering. This notice does not affect your statuary rights as a consumer.
Customers must return all items within 14 days after item delivery for an exchange or full refund.
Return Terms and Conditions
- The Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. Arctic Army ltd reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Arctic Army ltd reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online and in the Return Instructions email. The merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
Customers pay for exchanges or return postage. Our full returns policy and link to our return portal can be found HERE
- can be used one time only on a future order within three months of the return;
- is not cumulative with other store credits;
- must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit.
Any returned items from outside the EU that are subject to UK duty and customs payments will be refunded minus the associated costs.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company.
Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Use of this Website and access to the products and services available (the "Services") are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). You should check this page regularly to take note of any updates or changes that we may make to the Terms of Service from time to time.
We reserve the right to modify the Services and Terms of Service from time to time and without notice. We reserve the right from time to time, to restrict access to some or all parts of this Website.
At Arctic Army we take your payment security very seriously and you can be sure that you need never worry about the safety and security of your card information with us. AA ltd does not log or store any credit or debit card details during the payment process. All card details are handled through a secure server
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Payment can be made by a range of credit and debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro and American Express) and via PayPal. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Arctic Army, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. If our built in system flags your order as being possibly fraudulent, you may be asked to provide extra information to verify the card belongs to you. If you have any questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS (lux range)
Sales of our lux collection are final. If you want to cancel your order, this must be done within 1 hour of ordering. Email of cancellation needs to be sent within Arctic Army office hours (9:00-17:00 Mon-Fri GMT) for a customer service team member to cancel the order. In the event of the item not fitting or the order is cancelled after this window, store credit will be issued.